Satce! Can I just tell you that I feel the EXACT same way? I have every symptom on your lovely list. (minus the hives.) I swear, we must stop running around like crazy people and give our bodies rest....or yes, they do tend to retaliate against us. :/ I feel like a restful day at the beach or park would be quite a nice solution to the problem of constantly being on the go :) let me know if you're up for such the adventure. :)
1 comment:
Satce! Can I just tell you that I feel the EXACT same way? I have every symptom on your lovely list. (minus the hives.) I swear, we must stop running around like crazy people and give our bodies rest....or yes, they do tend to retaliate against us. :/
I feel like a restful day at the beach or park would be quite a nice solution to the problem of constantly being on the go :)
let me know if you're up for such the adventure. :)
Post a Comment