the day before my twentieth birthday I was determined to do something slightly foolish so that I could blame it on my teen years for one last time : ) Happy almost birthday!
Happy almost birthday, girl! :)
Have a blessed Birthday, and rest in just a little more wisdom from God. I tend to get more introspective than usual around my birthday, and God always seems to teach me something wonderful.
Happy birthday!!! Enjoy the decade to come :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
the day before my twentieth birthday I was determined to do something slightly foolish so that I could blame it on my teen years for one last time : )
Happy almost birthday!
Happy almost birthday, girl! :)
Have a blessed Birthday, and rest in just a little more wisdom from God. I tend to get more introspective than usual around my birthday, and God always seems to teach me something wonderful.
Happy birthday!!! Enjoy the decade to come :)
Post a Comment