so i'll be taking a break from this blog.
just to declutter my mind. my life. and allow Him to fill those places.
all of them.
i'm going to rummage through cardboard boxes, dressed in dusty robes. and those secrets i've kept. and lies i've believed. and questions that haunt. will be adressed. confronted.
and i will be loved into wholeness by my Father.
wholeness. gosh, what a great thought. and not just a thought, a reality that He wants for me.
and you.
and it doesn't require striving. or performance. or checking things off. it requires my silence. my submission to His gentle, transformative love.
my being washed and restored by buckets of His pure, authentic love.
my staying with Him, just a little longer.
so that He can do what He needs to do. what He longs to do. with me. in me.
4 comments:
i've been missing you... but i totally respect what you are doing. Come back soon.
xoxo
take your time. but i'll miss your posts.
Aww, and I just started following too :(
Come back soon!
I don't know what you're going through, but I love the honesty and insight in this post.
It is so beautiful and inspiring to me.
I hope everything goes well for you.
Post a Comment